National Park Kornati
KORNATI NATIONAL PARK
The island of Murter is the ideal starting point for all those who decide to visit Kornati National Park. The archipelago of the island of Murter with over 150 islands and islets is the most loved destination by boaters and the reference point for all sea lovers. Murter is the closest point to reach the Kornati islands.
Its geographical position is very favourable since it is situated close to two airports; the airport of Split (on the south) and the airport of Zadar (on the north). They are both connected with the highway to the main cities and tourist destinations. Even in the months of the highest season, here you will find tranquility and silence in the beautiful pristine bays of the many islands of the archipelago.
Our tour to Kornati Islands starts from Murter at 9:00 am in the morning.
Before reaching the first break point, the island of Mana, we cross a large part of the archipelago in slow and pleasant navigation. Once arrived on the island of Mana, we take a pleasant walk to the ruins of an old Greek village offering our tourists a beautiful panoramic view ideal for photo shooting.
The island of Levrnaka is our next stop with its beautiful beach Lojena, one of the most beautiful in the whole park. The bay has a crystal clear sea with an incredible blue reflection from the fine white sand. We will stop here for a few hours and enjoy the swimming.
Lunch is served between these two stops. You can choose between fish, meat or vegetarian menu.
While sailing towards the second part of the National park you will have the possibility to take some photos and if you are lucky, see some dolphins who often keep company with curious visitors.
We will finish our trip at around 17:30 returning back to the place of departure.
The village of Murter is the largest place on the homonymous island. The presence of the drawbridge makes the island of Murter accessible also by car and a convenient choice for those who love exploring the island. Do not forget to return while you are staying in this area, to go and visit the beautiful beaches of the island located along the southern coast, including Kosirina, Čigrađa, Slanica, Podrvške.
- partenza da Murter alle ore 9.00
- crociera nel Parco Nazionale di Kornati
- sosta sull'isola di Mana
- pranzo a bordo e tempo libero per fare il bagno sull'isola di Levrnaka
- ritorno a Murter alle 17.30
- * l'itinerario potrebbe subire variazioni in caso di maltempo
- bambini da 0 a 5 anni gratis
- da 5 a 12 anni paga ridotta - 180 HRK (cca 24 €)
- gli adulti pagano 370 HRK (cca 49 €)
- compreso nel prezzo: aperitivo di benvenuto, biglietti d'ingresso, guida, cibo (carne / pesce / vegetariano) e bevanda per il pranzo
-Trasfer a Murter
In case of cancellation:
- full refund, cancelling the reservation no later than 24 hours before the start of the day trip
- in case of cancellation due to bad weather, you can choose between another date or a full refund.
- this experience requires a minimum number of travellers. In case of cancellation for not reaching the minimum number, you can choose between another date / experience or a full refund
- round-trip transportation from Sibenik to Murter by air-conditioned minivan
- a small group tour offers a personal visiting experience